Terms and Conditions for contracts with kihz daycare centres
Operational Guidelines of the kihz Daycare Centres
The Operational Guidelines of the kihz daycare centres form an integral part of each childcare contract.
The Operational Guidelines regulate the rights and duties of both the kihz Foundation and parents with regard to childcare in the kihz daycare centres.
Fact sheets and listings
Certain regulations are stated in fact sheets:
- Opening hours (PDF, 88 KB)
- Holidays kihz Daycare Centres 2021 (PDF, 87 KB)
- Holidays kihz Daycare Centres 2022 (PDF, 77 KB)
- Holidays kihz Daycare Centres 2023 (PDF, 82 KB)
- kihz Oerlikon/Chinderhuus BABAR deviating holidays and opening hours
- Settling in model (PDF, 207 KB)
- On entering kindergarten (PDF, 317 KB)
- If your child is ill (PDF, 59 KB)
- Measles (FOPH - german) (PDF, 148 KB)
- Advice centres for suspected infringing behaviour (kibesuisse) (PDF, 377 KB)
The following forms are available to update your personal data:
City and Cantonal Guidelines
The City and Canton of Zurich set the framework conditions for institutional childcare.